If nothing else, having your best friend follow your blog while maintaining her own blogs results in getting tagged for these blogger awards. I’m not complaining, it just makes me think, who the heck am I going to tag for this award? You’d think I could come up with some people since I follow so many gf bloggers.
It would seem I have to give you 7 facts about myself you don’t know. Hmmm…
1. I have an affinity for swords and for a short period, I studied iaijutsu – Japanese sword fighting.
2. Knives fascinate me. I blame my Filipino heritage.
3. I have lived in 7 states. 1 of them twice. Hawai`i will always be home.
4. When you say family, I think of my entire extended family. Not just my nuclear family. It’s a cultural thing. So if you ask about my family, I’m just as likely to talk about my cousins, nieces, or nephews as you are to talk about your kids or siblings if I asked about yours.
5. I feel a little dead inside if I go too long without creating something, whether it’s in writing, in the kitchen, or something artsy craftsy.
6. I am quite a bit older than I look. It’s my Filipino heritage, again.
7. I like being social and I feel good when I get to spend time with good friends. But, I also like to be alone and to do the same things I would with friends, alone.
Now to tag 10 bloggers. *shakes fist at Stick* I get to meet several of these awesome bloggers that I have a great deal of respect for at the upcoming Gluten and Allergy-free Expo in Chicago, Illinois. I can’t wait! I don’t mean that the ones that won’t be there, I don’t respect. Everyone tagged is tagged because I do respect them and because I love reading their blogs (whether I have time to comment on them or not).
1. Laura at LMD Studio Sketch-N-Blog
2. Brittany at Real Sustenance
3. Shirley at gluten-free easily
4. Iris at The Daily Dietribe
5. Carrie at Ginger Lemon Girl
6. Amy at Simply Sugar and Gluten-free
7. Andrew at Eating Rules
8. Wendy at Celiacs in the House
9. Brian at Fire and Salt
10. Heidi at Adventures of a Gluten-free Mom